From September 2018 Regis Manor’s Breakfast club be changing to a charged service rather than being free for children. This is in order to cover the cost of staffing and resources for the club.
Breakfast club runs from 7:30-8:30.
- This provision aims to provide an affordable child care facility for parents each morning before school
- To provide a safe, welcoming and secure environment for children
- To provide a healthy, nutritious breakfast for pupils
- To provide a calm environment in which children have access to a range of activities.
- The school will operate a appropriate staffing ratio
- All staff hold fully updated DBS and safeguarding checks.
- After school club staff have completed Emergency First Aid training.
Breakfast club will cost £2 per session and can be paid for via ParentPay.
In order for your child to attend breakfast club you will need to book sessions via ParentPay. When you login go to ‘Active Payment Items’ and select breakfast club – you will then need to click ‘Make Booking’.
We ask that all sessions are paid for in advance.
If you have any problems making the booking please email email@example.com stating that your child is at Regis Manor, their name and the problem.
Payment and Cancellation
- Bookings and payments should be made in advance via ParentPay.
- If a debt of over £20 occurs then the child will not be able to attend until this is cleared.
- All pre-booked sessions will be charged in full unless 1 full week’s notice of non-attendance is given. Refunds will not be made for any sessions your child does not attend that you have not given us notice of.
- All children should arrive no later than 8am.
- Children are aware of our Behaviour Policy and they are reminded on a regular basis of behaviour expectations.
- Children will be encouraged to use calming techniques, i.e. they may be asked to withdraw from an activity for a short period of time in order to calm down. Unacceptable behaviour is always discussed with the child in order for them to understand why their behaviour is unacceptable.
- Children’s pattern of behaviour can often change when under stress. Parents should inform the Club Manager of any change of circumstances that could affect a child’s behaviour. This information will be in the strictest confidence.
- It may sometimes be necessary to inform the child’s parent/carer if unacceptable behaviour continues so that a joint approach can be used.
- In exceptional circumstances the offer of a place at the After School Club may be withdrawn.