Literacy and Numeracy
Supporting your child's reading at home
- Try encouraging your child to read little and often.
- Chose a variety of books.
- Try to make it fun.
- Visit the library.
Supporting your child's writing at home
- Find a quiet place to work.
- Talk about topics of interest.
- Talk about different reasons for writing.
We have produced a guide to supporting children's reading. We hope you will find it useful.
Your child may be set maths homework using the ‘Mathletics’ website. Your child will have been given their own personal log in details to access the site and their homework.
Activity Booklets to help you support your child at home